Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Swiss Days Here I Come!!!

I am preparing for some FUN at SWISS DAYS this weekend, August 29th - 30th!  If you have never been---come join the fun!


I will be there FRIDAY at 10 am  - close & SATURDAY at 9 am - 6 pm

I will have all my books including my NEW
NUMBER NEIGHBORHOOD ACTIVITY BOOK
---so come see me!

The "BOOK SHOP" has asked me and a few other AMZING authors to participate in this event!  I am thrilled to be working with some of my favorites...

Michael McLean ---Author of his new book... "Fairy Tale Christmas"


Julianne Donaldson ---Author of the proper romance books "Edenbrooke" & "Blackmoore" 

  



Jana Schofield ---Author of "What's For Dinner" & "What's For Breakfast"



Swiss Day's isn't just for books.  There are hundreds of booths of just about anything you can think of.  A little something for everyone!  Maybe you're like me and need to stalk up on Christmas! ...(did I just say Christmas! ...Gasp!)

Grab a friend and I'll see ya there!






No comments:

Post a Comment