Saturday, May 24, 2014

Book Review

Thank you, Luxury Reading,  for sharing such a well written book review!



The review was written by, Alyssa Katanic,  a wife and homeschooling mother of 6 children under 10 years old. She loves reading and collecting great books to share with others and says that one can never have too many!

Guess what my friends...she gave me 5 STARS!


"The voices and music on the CD are very playful and fun!  My girls listened, danced and sung along multiple times before I could turn it off!"

She also says...


"I highly recommend {the Amazing Action Alphabet Flip chart and CD} for parents 
who want to work with or entertain their children at home, homeschoolers, and preschool teachers."


Thanks Alyssa, I am glad you and your girls loved my books.  Happy Reading everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment