Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Share How YOU Use The Amazing Action Alphabet!

I am amazed at how creative you all are!!!  I have people tell me all the time how they've tweaked this or used some of that as they have taught using the Amazing Action Alphabet books.

At Teach Preschool they practice reviewing their letters and sounds with the alphabet cards.  They write their names on boards and practice tracing their names with their finger.  Each student holds their name board and while the teacher says things like "If your name has an S in it slither like S The Snake!"


How cute is that!?!  Thanks Deborah at Teach Preschool for sharing with us today!

I am a teacher for over 20 years and I love to share!  Please share how YOU use these books and share a picture and details below.  I would love to highlight and blog about you and YOUR PRESCHOOL too!

Let the sharing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment