Sunday, March 9, 2014

Upcoming Workshop


To those of you who live in Utah and are interested in my Amazing Action Alphabet Program program, I thought I would let you know that I will be presenting at the uaeyc (Utah Association for the Education of Young Children) conference on 
Saturday, March 22, 2014
 at Weber State University. 

My workshop is in room 123 in session 1 from 10:45 – 12:00am. 

If you would like to attend you can register at www.utahearlychildhoodconference.com or if you just want to get a few books for 20% off, I will be a selling them from 12:00 to 4:30 at the Union Station Building on the Weber State University campus.  Also, I will be selling my books the night before at Cottonwood High School on Friday, March 21st from 5:30 – 9:00.  

I would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment