Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Old McDonald Is At It Again!

Don't you just love an old tune that helps in learning new things!  Old McDonald is an oldie but a goodie!  Today I used this song to review letters and sounds.  

Use a simple barn picture and place it in a sheet protector.  I made up this one, but there are plenty on line that you could use {like here} .  Just make sure the barn door is open and blank, making it easy to see letters that you want to review.


With a dry erase marker write a letter you want to review and sing... 

"Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!
And on that farm he had an H, E-I-E-I-O!
With a /h/ /h/ here
and a /h/ /h/ there
here a /h/, there a /h/
everywhere a /h/ /h/!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!

Thank you Old McDonald wherever you are!  Now I have this song in my head ALL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment